Sunday, April 19, 2009

Time For The Vampire Working!


My desktop was changing pics every 5 sec,
i suddenly saw the beautiful pic of Vivien Leigh from vintage vogue.
She has always been my favorite actress since i was a little girl...
Photobucket

It's 4:12 am in Beijing right now. Since I'm still awake i decided to write something here...I haven't
been able to sleep before 2 am for years. Even sometimes I go to bed early, I will still end up sleeping
around 4 o'clock as usual. Don't know why and since when I'm always soooo awake in the night. After
awhile I just totally changed my body clock into the vampire time and started to work at the time when
everybody is dreaming. I remember when i was in Milan, I once kept working for 72 hrs without sleep,
it was way too crazy and stressful... I almost passed out in the metro after the presentation.
 
Photobucket

Teddy bear just so sweet! He has downloaded all the 'Hitchcockan' films for me today and is waiting
me to come back watch together. I'm really excited for that! Thank you my darling! Love you!
 
Photobucket

It's raining outside...My eyes are starting to hurt... I better get some sleep now. 
I'm going to fitting the dancers on Monday, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment