Monday, January 25, 2010

Fall 2010 Menswear Reports- Paris


Hi friends!
How was your weekend? Did you have a good time with your friends or family?
I had so much fun party with all the ladies at a beach house on the weekend
Thanks for all my friends and especially Sarah for invited us.

Now, let's see what I've got from Paris Menswear fashion week.
If Burberry Prorsum is myfavorite collection of Milan fashion week,  Louis Vuitton has to be my
favorite of all the Pairs shows! Louis Vuitton has no daring design statements this season. Instead,
a tight collection of plush tweeds, down vests, refined leather coats, simple wool trousers, and rubber
soled military boots,  all anchored in a palette of black, gray, and espresso. Designers Marc Jacobs and
Paul Helbers simply created the most luxurious gentleman looks for this collection. 

 Photobucket 
And boys, tell me how much you want these!
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment