Thursday, April 16, 2009

Lovelies

Photobucket

09' life has been treating me not bad so far. 
I'm going back Australia at the beginning of next month.
There are only 20 days left until i can sleep next to my sweetest boyfriend 
again...  We've been apart almost 6 months since i've been back in Beijing...
I'm missing him so much and can't wait to the day i see him....

Photobucket

I have been pretty busy working on a costume collection during the past few months.
The collection is designed for the leading actor of an international ballroom dancing  musical.
Now, the works are almost done and I'm very excited to see how my ideas finally becoming true.
The musical is based on a famous chinese novel called "Chang Hen Ge" 
and it will soon show in Beijing Bao Li Theater.
It would be a good performance that is worth to see.

Photobucket

I also did some nice photo-shoots for my modeling profile about a week ago. I haven't been modeling
since i was in 2nd year of uni, so it's almost 4 years ago... The photo-shoot was great fun for me
working as a model again, both the photographer and I werevery enjoyed work together, 
we were just felt free let the photo-shoot keep going since 10am until 11pm. 
I will post some of my new photographs here later on, hope you will enjoy them as i do.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment